A message from the Blackbird Fabrics team:
We continue to ship your orders from our warehouse in East Vancouver, Canada. Please note due to high order volumes, all orders will have a 8-10 business day processing time. Click here to check the most up-to-date processing timelines and track when your order will ship. We cannot fast track any orders at this time. Thanks for your patience and understanding.
We have been overwhelmed by your support. We are proud to be able to provide you with the materials you need to stay creative during this difficult time.
While non-essential businesses are allowed to remain open in our province, our number one priority is keeping our team, customers, and the local community safe. As a team, we are following guidelines for keeping our environment clean and our staff safe and healthy. As a small team of 8, we are able to keep our physical distance while still keeping the business operating.
Here are some key measures we have implemented in our warehouse:
- All workshops and classes have been suspended indefinitely
- We are now offering a contactless curb-side pickup option for our local customers
- We are performing strict hand hygiene
- Three times a day we wipe down all high-contact surfaces, cutting tools, shipping supplies and communal areas
We practice strict social distancing within our workplace and outside of the office
Staff are no longer taking public transit
- Please note that we can only ship to Canada and US at this time
If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us!