Lander Pants Intensive with Kelli Ward
Date & Time:
Friday, June 7th: 2PM - 6PM
Saturday, June 8th: 10AM - 5PM, 1 hour lunch included
Sunday, June 9th: 10AM - 5PM, 1 hour lunch included
Location: Blackbird Fabrics Studio, 1330 Napier Street, Vancouver BC.
Click here to view us on Google Maps.
About the Class
Students will learn step-by-step how to make the modern and on-trend high-waisted wide leg Lander Pants by True Bias. We will go over everything you need to know to make a professional looking pair of pants, including:
- Choosing the correct size.
- Tips for accurate top stitching.
- Serged seam finishes.
- A exposed button fly front or an easy fly front-zipper.
- Installing hardware.
Class fee includes:
- 16 hours of class time over three days.
- A kit containing 2.5 meters of Brushed Bull Denim, hardware, and all other materials necessary to complete your pants.
- The use of our class sewing machines and tools - there is no need for you to bring anything!
- Refreshments and snacks on all three days, plus lunch on Saturday and Sunday
- After the class: the opportunity to purchase our fabrics in person at a 15% discount!
Attendance in all three days is vital. Please note that while this is not a pants-fitting class, Kelli will cover basic flat pattern alterations and minor fitting adjustments as needed for each body. Prior sewing experience is required to take this class. You must be comfortable threading and operating a sewing machine.
About The Instructor:
Kelli Ward is the writer, creator, and designer behind True Bias. She creates modern, urban patterns for women, men, and children. Kelli lives in Denver, CO where she design patterns for home sewers and sews clothing for herself and her family.
Questions? E-mail us at email@example.com
Please read our class policies before signing up. Click here to go to our class policies page.
By registering for the course, you agree to the information listed within our class policies page.