Sew Your Own Ashton Top!
Date: Sunday, September 15th, 2019
Date and Time: 12PM-4PM
Location: Blackbird Fabrics Studio, 1330 Napier Street, Vancouver BC.
Click here to view us on Google Maps.
About the Class:
The Ashton top is an all-season wardrobe staple that is easy to sew and style! Wear it during cooler months with jeans and a cardigan, or pair it with shorts for summer. We will go over everything you need to know to make the most perfect Ashton top, including:
- Choosing your correct size.
- Sewing darts and working with all-in-one facings.
- Under stitching and top stitching seam allowances.
- Tips for professional finishing techniques.
Class fee includes:
- 4 hours of class time
- A kit containing fabric, printed sewing pattern, and a link for the PDF sewing pattern & instructions. Fabric options will be sent closer to the workshop date.
- Snacks, and refreshments throughout the day.
- The use of our class sewing machines and tools - there is no need for you to bring anything!
- A 15% discount coupon to use for a future purchase.
This pattern is designed for advanced beginners, sizes 0-30. For this class, you must be comfortable threading and operating a domestic sewing machine.
About The Instructor:
Helen Wilkinson is the designer and founder behind Helen's Closet Patterns. Helen has over 20 years of sewing experience and loves teaching others how to sew. Her teaching style is relaxed, encouraging, and positive! You can check out her patterns and handmade wardrobe at helenscloset.ca and @helens__closet.
Questions? E-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please read our class policies before signing up. Click here to go to our event policies page.
By registering for the course, you agree to the information listed within our event policies page.