Sew Your Own Jordy Bralette!
Date: Friday, October 25th, 2019
Time: 6:00pm - 9:00pm
Location: Blackbird Fabrics Studio, 1330 Napier Street, Vancouver BC.
Click here to view us on Google Maps.
Instructor: Erin Meiklejohn, Emerald Erin Bra & Swim
About the Class
The Jordy bralette is the ultimate classic triangle style bralette that every gal needs in her bra wardrobe. With a classic shape and wide band the Jordy offers super chic support and comfort for everyday. Learn the proper techniques to make your own fabulous all-lace or all-fabric Jordy bralette, including:
- Choosing your correct size.
- Working with lace and/or knit lingerie fabrics.
- Using lingerie elastic and notions.
Class fee includes:
- 3 hours of class time.
- A bra-kit specifically sourced for the class, including: fabric or lace, hardware, and all other materials necessary to complete your bra.
- The use of our class sewing machines and tools - there is no need for you to bring anything!
- Snacks and refreshments throughout the class.
- A 15% discount coupon to use for a future purchase.
This pattern is for an advanced beginner, sized 26D to 38E. Please note that this is a construction-based class; while we will be touching on ways to achieve a proper fit - this is not specifically a bra-fitting class and your pattern may need additional changes after the class for a more accurate fit. Prior sewing experience is required to take this class although lingerie making experience is not necessary. You must be comfortable threading and operating a sewing machine.
About The Instructor:
Erin is a bra & swim pattern designer and supply shop owner from Trenton, Ontario Canada. She works out of her studio in Trenton, designing patterns, filling orders & taking pretty photos with the help of her mom, Mary, and her shop dog Gibby. Her goal is to make modern patterns with clear instructions that make bra & swimwear sewing more fun and accessible for the everyday sewist.
Questions? E-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please read our class policies before signing up. Click here to go to our event policies page.
By registering for the course, you agree to the information listed within our event policies page.