Sew Your Own Undies!
Date: Friday, July 26th, 2019
Location: Blackbird Fabrics Studio, 1330 Napier Street, Vancouver BC.
Click here to view us on Google Maps.
About the Class
Learn to sew your own undies in this fun evening sewing workshop! Sewing handmade undies is a fast and super rewarding me-made project that will benefit your underwear drawer for years to come. Students will learn step-by-step how to make a pair of underwear. We will go over everything you need to know to make a perfect pair of panties, including:
- Choosing your correct size.
- Tips for working with knit fabrics.
- Working with a serger machine.
- Using lingerie elastic.
- Utilizing zig-zag stitches.
Class fee includes:
- 3 hours of class time.
- A kit containing 1/2m of Bamboo Jersey, coordinating lace and lingerie elastic, printed sewing pattern, and a link for PDF sewing pattern & instructions.
- Treats and refreshments throughout the class.
- The use of our class sewing machines and tools - there is no need for you to bring anything!
- A 15% discount coupon to use for a future purchase.
This pattern is designed for a beginner. For this class, you must be comfortable threading and operating a sewing machine. Experience using knit fabrics or sewing undergarments is not required.
About The Instructor:
Helen Wilkinson is the designer and founder behind Helen's Closet Patterns. Helen has over 20 years of sewing experience and loves teaching others how to sew. Her teaching style is relaxed, encouraging, and positive! You can check out her patterns and handmade wardrobe at helenscloset.ca and @helens__closet.
Questions? E-mail us at email@example.com
Please read our class policies before signing up. Click here to go to our event policies page.
By registering for the course, you agree to the information listed within our event policies page.