Craving a go-to sundress to rock all season long? Whether you're looking for an easy lounge-around-the-house frock or a jaw-dropping garment for a special occasion, we've mocked up a few makes that are sure to please.
Read along as we walk you through them!
1. True Bias Zoey Tank & Dress (up to a 59.5" chest, 61.5" hip)
Made for knit fabrics, this easy swing dress is all about comfort!
Pair it with midweight knits like our Cotton Modal Jersey (shown here in Baked Clay) or our Medium Weight Bamboo Rib Knit.
2. Victory Patterns Sofia Dress (up to a 58" chest, 60" hip)
Ultra-romantic, this shirred bodice dress is comfortable to wear and showstopping, too!
3. Seamwork Killian Dress* (up to a 54" chest, 58" hip)
A timeless classic, this button-front dress was made to be worn all summer long.
4. Halfmoon Atelier Strand Dress & Top (up to a 65" chest, 67" hip)
Perfect for those hot summer days, this effortless tiered dress is a breeze to sew — and wear!
5. Helen's Closet Reynolds Dress & Top (up to a 62" chest/hip)
Meet your go-to summer dress! This simple woven pattern is perfect for layering over tees and under cardigans.
Pair it with easy-to-sew Cottons like our Picnic Floral Embroidered Cotton (shown here in Black) or our textural Washed Linen.
Have a suggestion of patterns you'd like to see mocked up in the future? Let us know in the comments.
*Denotes an affiliate link.