Spring has sprung! With warmer days and bluer skies on the horizon, we’ve been seeing all sorts of new patterns begin to pop up within the sewing community. These breezy styles are perfect for those sunny days soon-to-come so we wanted to take a moment to round up some of the styles we’ve been eyeing up!
Come along as we walk you through them!
1. Criswood Sews Daydream Dress & Top (drafted to your measurements, two lengths available)
2. Seamwork Bud Shacket* (up to a 54" chest)
3. Elbe Textiles Duplantier Dress (up to a 58.5" chest)
4. Named Taika Blouse & Dress (up to a 52.5" chest)
5. The New Craft House Everyday Waistcoat (up to a 58.75" chest) (up to a 48" chest in their Men's style)
6. Common Stitch Willow Waste Free Dress (drafted to your measurements, free download)
Know any other new patterns that are missing from this list? Pop them in the comments below!
*Denotes an affiliate link.
The Holmen top and dress by The Uncut Project!
Rebecca Creech March 27, 2022