Beginner sewists can build their sewing confidence with this simple silhouette while advanced makers can flex their creativity with various quilting techniques. This style is best sewn up in light to medium-weight fabrics. Our latest range of unique Handwoven Ikats and luxurious woven Cotton Blend Jacquards are our top picks for whipping up into quilted jackets. Scroll to the bottom to shop our collection of quilt-ready fabrics!
Join us as we round up some of our bookmarked quilted jacket and coat patterns!
1. Muna and Broad Grainger Coat (up to a 64” BUST)
2. Megan Nielsen Patterns Hovea Jacket and Coat (up to a 60” BUST)
3. Seamwork Easton Jacket (up to a 54” BUST)
4. All Well Workshop Cardigan Coat (up to a 62” BUST)
5. Grainline Studios Tamarack Jacket (up to a 56” BUST)
6. Daisy Chain Patterns Liz Quilted Liner Jacket (up to a 64.5” BUST)
7. VikiSews Cheryl Jacket (up to a 44” BUST)
Have a favourite pattern that's not on this list? Share it in the comments below!
Thanks so much for reaching out! Our apologies for the mistake, we’ve updated the article to reflect these changes. Love the pattern!
Hi! Thanks for featuring the Liz Quilted Liner Jacket. This pattern does go up to a 64.5” bust, would it be possible to edit the post to reflect this? Just wanted to make sure the correct info gets out there. Thank you again for featuring us! :)
I also recommend the Molly quilted jacket pattern by Fibre Mood.