There are a few garment styles that feature frequently in our wardrobes here at Blackbird HQ, chore coats being one of them! Boasting a true workwear look, these versatile jackets tend to have clean, simple lines with an endless amount of opportunity for customization.
Easy enough to tackle as a beginner with a simple silhouette, we love sewing this style up in a range of medium to heavy weight woven fabrics like canvas, bull denim, or linen. Scroll to the bottom to shop our collection of chore coat-worthy fabrics!
Come along as we list off some of our favourite chore coat patterns!
1. Muna and Broad Cobden Chore Jacket (up to a 64” bust)
2. Friday Pattern Co Ilford Jacket (up to 60” chest)
3. The Fabric-Store Paola Workwear Jacket (up to a 63.5" chest)
4. Ready To Sew Julien Chore Jacket (up to a 48" chest)
5. Birgitta Helmersson Zero Waste Workwear Jacket (drafted for 57" wide fabric)
Have a favourite pattern that's not on this list? Share it in the comments below!