Marlo Sweater, Sizes 14-30 - True Bias
This listing is for a printed paper sewing pattern.
Sewing Level: Advanced Beginner
See last picture in listing for Size Chart
See final image in the product listing for fabric requirements.
The main sweater can be sewn up in stretch or nonstretch fabric. Suggested fabrics include medium weight fabrics such as sweater knit, french terry, sweatshirting, polar fleece, rib knit and boucle.
The bindings require at least 20% stretch. You can use the same fabric for both or use a contrasting fabric for the bindings.
- Coordinating thread
- Stretch sewing machine needle
- 1/2 yd fusible interfacing
- View A - 3 x 1 1/8” (30mm) buttons
- View B - 4 x 1 1/8” (30mm) buttons
- Optional : 1 yd (3/8") clear elastic